Saturday, January 31, 2009

injections make me crazy

I have taken 2 days worth of injections already and I feel fine for the most part but the crazy sneaks up on me.
This morning Harmony had cheerleading at 9AM so on our way home tears started to fill my eyes when "Wait" by White Lion came on the radio! Oh my - really?????? That song makes me cry?
No reason for the tears, no sad memory as the song plays. So instead of fully letting the tears fall, I started to laugh really hard at my stupidity and the kids in the backseat (with Ipod touches attached to ears) thought I was crazy and wondered what the heck was so funny.
Hard to even explain how crying over a song makes a person laugh but I tried. They were like "oh" and went back to their life and Ipod touches.
Apparently being injected with a huge amount of lady hormones makes a person cry over weird 80's hair band rock songs! Geesh!
Oher than that im feeling fine but guess I am more emotional than I thought.
Its not like I havent been here before but I feel like this is our last chance and that scares the hell out of me, or maybe its cuz I was up and out of the house WAY too early on a COLD Sat morning. Who knows, spose I will have to see if another hair band makes me tear up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah-Just wait till the kids mgrow up and move out of the house and you hit menapause !!

Anonymous said...

Yeah-Just wait till the kids grow up and move out of the house and you hit menapause !!