Monday, February 2, 2009

A shout out for fertilityties.com!

Oh my! I cant imagine what I would do without that site. Its very strange to me that I would be this attached to anything. I go there every day, several times a day and talk to ladies who know and understand exactly what I feel during the trying to get pregnant, the miscarriages and the fertility treatments. Its strange to me that I can root on these ladies that I have never met and care about them and their families so much. If you're going through similar situations check out fertilityties.com

Everyone there is sooooo supportive and so kind. I have learned more than I ever care to know about fertility and there is a real doctor there to answer questions, even the dumb ones that we are all afraid to ask. He never makes us feel bad and always answers in a very timely manner. I was so skeptical about him being a “real doctor” since he is giving his time for free and spends a lot of time making us all feel like he cares. He could charge so much for what he gives us for free- you can check his clinic website at carefertility.net


Never in a million years would I have guessed I would be where i am in my life and I know that I wouldnt be sane without this webiste (well, as sane as I am anyway).
I wish they knew exactly how much they help and what they mean to all of us on there!
Ok, I'm blabbin on and on now but I just cant say enough about the place. If Veronica or Dr Q ever read this, know you are doing a wonderful thing for us crazy TTC'ers!!!!


When dealing with TTC if you can't find me at my blog, you can find me at fertilityties.com!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Princess Chelsea:

Thank you so much for the shout out and kind words!
We're also very lucky to have you be a member of the FertilityTies community. Your kindness and support to others is really great, not to mention your expertise, and we all hope you'll get your BFP very soon!

oh and Dr. Q is a real doctor :-) or is he? :-)